Litefuze LR-500 Heavy Duty 500 Watt Voltage Regulator/Converter
FREE Grounded Shucko Plug Adapter for Europe included
LR-500 Watt Capacity – LiteFuze Heavy Duty Voltage Regulator Stabilizer
Allows you to stabilize your electronic or appliance’s unstable voltage in countries where power may fluctuate.
Fuses protect your expensive equipment in most cases by blowing the built in fuse before anything can reach your equipment.
Two outlets for output in the front
1 sockets for Universal 220 volts outlet / 1 sockets for USA Grounded 110 volts outlet
- Up to 500 Watt Maximum Capacity Heavy-Duty Voltage Converter / Transformer w/ Regulator
- Input: 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
- Output 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
- Input selection in the rear of the converter
- Two outlets for output in the front
- Single phase Step Up or Step Down functionality
- Power Switch
- LED Indicator for Power Source
- Analog Voltage Meter
- Automatic Voltage Regulator to stabilize unstable voltage
- Voltage Regulator range:
- 220V Input Range: 180-260V
- 110V Input Range: 75-130V
- Shucko European Plug on the cord
- US Plug adapter included
- Front sockets – accept North American 3-Prong Plug or 2-prong European Plug
- FREE UNIVERSAL PLUG – allows you to connect 3-prong European, Australian, UK or Asian plugs to the converter
- Heavy duty for continuous use
- Durable industrial type cord
- Ventilated design for continuous use
- Fuse protected – Fuse will cut off the current if the transformer is overloaded to protect the transformer and your appliance
- NOTE: Voltage converter are not recommended for heat producing appliances such as heaters, coffee makers, etc…
- Dimensions: 10″x9″x7″
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- LR-500 Watts Voltage Converter
- FREE Grounded Shucko Plug Adapter
- FREE 2 Spare Fuses
NEED HELP SELECTING? – SEE BELOW or CALL US AT 847-779-3079
The manufacturer recommends you purchase a transformer that is 50% higher then the wattage you need.You should know that you will never damage your appliance with a higher wattage transformer, however if you buy one that is not powerful enough, it will not work. Use Amps to calculate watts
Volts (times) Amps = Watts,
For Example 110V x 5A = 550W
NEED HELP SELECTING THE RIGHT VOLTAGE CONVERTER OR PLUG ADAPTOR ? CLICK HERE
Remember to leave at least a 100% slack for the transformer. Using them to maximum capacity will eventually burn the transformer out after prolonged use. Some items, such as, laser printers and power tools spike when you turn them on. For these types of situations you need to buy a transformer that is at least 3 times the items capacity.
Please note transformers are to be used with caution in any case. Keep away from moisture areas and children. We assume no responsibility for misused transformers. We can recommend a certain size and model if you have any questions or doubts on the size you required.