LiteFuze 5000 Watts Heavy Duty Voltage Converter Transformer w/ Regulator
LR-5000 WATT CAPACITY – LITEFUZE HEAVY DUTY VOLTAGE REGULATOR STABILIZER Allows you to stabilize your electronic or appliance’s unstable voltage in countries where power may fluctuate.
Circuit breaker Protected
Circuit breakers protect your expensive equipment in most cases by tripping the circuit breaker before anything can reach your equipment.
Five outlets for output in the front
3 sockets for Universal 220 volts outlet / 2 sockets for USA Grounded 110 volts outlet
- 5000 Watt Maximum Capacity Heavy-Duty Voltage Converter / Transformer
- Input: 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
- Output 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
- Input Selection in the rear of the converter (110V or 220V)
- Five outlets for output in the front
- Single phase Dual Step Up or Step Down functionality
- Power Switch
- LED Indicator for Power Source
- Analog Voltage Meter
- Automatic Voltage Regulator to stabilize unstable voltage
- Voltage Regulator range:5 sockets in the front:
- 220V Input Range: 180-260V
- 110V Input Range: 75-130V
- 3 sockets for Universal 220 volts outlet
- 2 socket for Universal 110 volts outlet
- Heavy duty for continuous use
- Durable industrial type cord
- Ventilated design for continuous use
- Circuit breaker protected – Circuit breakers protect your expensive equipment in most cases by tripping the circuit breaker before anything can reach your equipment.
- NOTE: Voltage converters are not recommended for heat producing appliances such as heaters, coffee makers, etc…
- Unit Weight: 24.7 lbs
- Gross Weight: 27.7 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 12.25″ x 6.75″ x 11.37″
- LR-5000 Watts Voltage Converter
NEED HELP SELECTING? – SEE BELOW or CALL US AT 847-779-3079
The manufacturer recommends you purchase a transformer that is 100% higher then the wattage you need.You should know that you will never damage your appliance with a higher wattage transformer, however if you buy one that is not powerful enough, it will not work. Use Amps to calculate watts
Volts (times) Amps = Watts,
For Example 110V x 5A = 550W
Remember to leave at least a 100% slack for the transformer. Using them to maximum capacity will eventually burn the transformer out after prolonged use. Some items, such as, laser printers and power tools spike when you turn them on. For these types of situations you need to buy a transformer that is at least 3 times the items capacity.
Please note transformers are to be used with caution in any case. Keep away from moisture areas and children. We assume no responsibility for misused transformers. We can recommend a certain size and model if you have any questions or doubts on the size you required.
NEED HELP SELECTING THE RIGHT VOLTAGE CONVERTER OR PLUG ADAPTOR ? CLICK HERE