3M Littmann Master Cardiology 27″ Black Stethoscope
3M Littmann Master Cardiology 27″ Black Stethoscope ultimate acoustical stethoscope. Patented single-sided “Master” chest piece with tune-able diaphragm lets you monitor both high and low frequencies without having to turn over the chest piece. Features hand-crafted, solid stainless steel chestpiece, two-tubes-in-one design, lightweight comfort headset, special procedures adapter for difficult site and pediatric auscultation, nonchill rim, double-leaf binaural spring, and patented 3M™ Littmann™ Snap-tight Soft-sealing Eartips
- With the unique Master chest piece, you’ll get diagnostic information accurately and efficiently.
- The patented tunable diaphragm alternates between low and high frequencies without turning over the chestpiece. This allows for same-site auscultation.
- Two tubes are incorporated into a single-tube design that eliminates noise artifacts created from two tubes rubbing together.
- Includes a flexible patented special procedures adapter designed for auscultation of difficult body sites (such as ankles, neck, wrists, etc.), pediatric and emaciated patients.
- The headset assembly is permanently set at an anatomically correct angle. This assures a proper fit, minimizes air leaks and prevents the headset from loosening over time.
- Patented 3M™ Littmann™ Snap-tight Soft-sealing Eartips assure maximum comfort and excellent acoustical seal.
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm assembly for patient comfort.
- Seven-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Length: 27 in. (69 cm)
- Chestpiece: Stainless Steel, 95 grams, 1.75 in. diameter