Elgi Ultra Dura 1.25 Litre Table Top Wet Grinder 110 Volt
Ultra Wet Grinder
This stone Ultra wet grinder is made in India, from one of the finest well known companies, Elgi Ultra. Stone wet grinders are used to grind many things. The tough stones, and the powerful motor help immensely. The Atta kneader is also a great tool that is included with this product. The atta kneader helps to knead dough to make soft chewy chapatis and rotis
Ultra Dura Table Top Wet Grinder
- Free Accessories kit includes: Wiper, Collar pad, Sleeve & Housing spring
- For small and nuclear families
- More than 4 lakh units sold in the market
- Low noise, Low power & efficient
- Small, light in weight and particularly convenient for elderly people
- Only Virgin and food grade plastics used
- Steel made of SS 304 and is food grade
- Comes with atta kneader attachment
- 1.25 litres capacity. Available in 110V models
- Sleek, Compact and Space-saving
- Light in weight, portable and aesthetically designed
- It is fitted with sturdy and durable motor
- Patented Conical grinding stones – which results in better batter and less wear and tear of the stone
- Made of food grade plastic, SS304 stainless steel drum and rust proof materials
- Noiseless and vibration free operation
- Optional attachments – Coconut Scraper (Price: $24.99)
- Product Comes with a 1 Year Motor Warranty
- Attractive, sleek unit complements any kitchen. This Ultra Wet Grinder is great.
- Detachable drum is easy to clean and doubles as storage vessel for fermenting or for storing the left-over batter in the refrigerator.
- The motor has a whisper quiet operation.
- The granite roller stones last even after 10 years of use.
- These grinders are ideal to grind dough for Idli, dosa, vada, dhokla, Puto, masa for corn tortillas
- The kneader attachment is ideal for kneading the dough for soft puris, chapathis, parothas, tortillas, breads, pizzas, or for whipping the cream for desserts
- Ultra table top wet grinders help you prepare Ultra soft idlies, Ultra crunchy vadas, Ultra crispy dosas, and Ultra fluffy pooris with the ULTRA Dura model.
- Use Ultra Dura to prepare gourmet foods, and create exotic dishes with ease.
- Grind masa for corn tortillas instead of using a cumbersome “Stone y Mano”
- Prepare puto, a Filipino delicacy
- Make noodles and rice sticks without the manual Chinese “mo”
- Knead the dough for pizza, bread, cake, or even whipping cream
- Prepare Chatta Mari, Nepalese delicacy which is similar to dosa
- Prepare Soymilk and tofu from soy beans
- Grind cocao (cocoa) beans for chocolate
Quality and Performance
Ultra Table Top Wet Grinders offers “Quality and Performance”, like you have never seen before.
- The stainless steel drum can grind both large and small
- quantities – from half a cup to eight cups of grains and lentils.
- The ULTRA Dura can make batter, or dough preparation fast and easy.
- The powerful 110V motor is designed to run continuously at least 20 minutes to prepare soft and smooth batter.
- With the feedback from our large number of ULTRA Pride customers, we have incorporated new features and design improvements into the Dura .
- The Ultra Dura is India’s #1 selling Ultra wet grinder.
|Grinding capacity||1.25 litres of soaked Rice|
|Minimum soaking time required||4 Hrs|
|Grinding time for Rice||25 to 30 minutes|
|Grinding time for Urad Dhal||25 to 30 minutes|
|Power Supply||AC Single phase 110V, 60Hz|
|Output Power||75 Watts|
|Rated Speed||900 RPM / 1100 RPM|
|Safety Features||In-built fan to cool the Motor during running|
|Drum Speed||130 ± 5 RPM|
|Overall size of the product||401 (L) x 229 (W) x 240 (H)|
|Weight of the product||23LB|
How to Operate
|Clean drum assembly thoroughly.||Place drum on pulley coupler.Gently rotate till drum fixes itself.|
|Place the roller stone assembly in the drum in position as indicated above.||Close the arm and press gently to lock automatically.|
|Pour 200ml of water into the drum.||Press the switch downwards to turn on the appliance.|
|Add the grinding medium in small quantities with adequate water and place the hatch.||When required consistency is achieved, switch off the appliance.|
|Remove hatch, hold the arm and press lock to release, then swing the arm upwards and rest it suitably||Remove roller stone assembly and wipe down the batter.|
|Remove the drum and use required amount of batter. The rest can be stored in your refrigerator.|
- Batter included with the Grinder
How to duse AttachmentsH
How To Use Attachments
|Remove Roller Stones assembly and place the atta kneader in the drum. Lock the arm and feed approx 250 gms of atta through the opening provided. Pour a little water and switch on the appliance. Add little oil and salt to taste. Add water drop by drop till you get the required consistency.|
|Remove the steel drum from the base. Now place the steel tray on the base. Ensure that the tray is clean and dry. Now fix the coconut scraper on to the driven pulley coupler. Take one half of the coconut and hold it firmly on the scraper. Then switch on the motor.
After the scrapping is over, clean the scraper and ensure that no coconut bits are stuck in the corner. Remove the scraper and steel tray.
|Note: Coconut Scraper not available in 110 volt grinders|