Ultra Grind Gold 2 Litres Stone Table Top Wet Grinder 110 Volts
Ultra Grind Gold is formerly known as Ultra Slimline.
Ultra wet grinders is a product of ELGI Group, India. Elgi Ultra Industries Limited, an ISO 9000:2001 certified company started its operations in the year 1983. The company achieves customer’s satisfaction by fulfilling the commitments and providing reliable product and services.
Ultra Grind Gold Table Top Wet Grinder Features:
- 2 litres capacity. Available in both 220V and 110V models.
- It is fitted with sturdy and durable motor
- Designed for efficiency and exemplary performance
- Patented Conical grinding stones – which results in better batter and less wear and tear of the stone
- Table top convenience
- Comes with atta kneader
- Made of food grade plastic, SS304 stainless steel drum and rust proof materials
- Noiseless and vibration free operation
- Optional attachments – Coconut Scraper – at extra cost
- Product Comes with a 1 Year Motor Warranty
Quality and Performance :
Ultra Grind Gold Table Top Wet Grinders offers “Quality and Performance”, like you have never seen before.
- The stainless steel drum can grind both large and small quantities – from half a cup to eight cups of grains and lentils.
- The ULTRA Grind Gold can make batter, or dough preparation fast and easy.
- The powerful 110V motor is designed to run continuously at least 20 minutes to prepare soft and smooth batter.
- The 110 volts models are not equipped with timer switch.
- With the feedback from our large number of ULTRA customers, we have incorporated new features and design improvements into the Grind Gold model.
- The Ultra Grind Gold is India’s #1 selling wet grinder.
|Grinding capacity||2 Litres of soaked Rice|
|Minimum soaking time required||4 Hrs|
|Grinding time for Rice||25 to 30 minutes|
|Grinding time for Urad Dhal||25 to 30 minutes|
|Power Supply||AC Single Phase,110 V, 50 Hz|
|Output Power||149 Watts|
|Rated Speed||1440 RPM|
|Safety Features||In-built fan to cool the Motor during running|
|Drum Speed||135 ± 5 RPM|
|Overall size of the product||485 (L) X 272 (W) X 288 (H)|
|Weight of the product||12.8 kg|
Place the roller stone assembly in the drum in position as indicated above
Pour 200ml of water into the drum
Add the grinding medium in small quantities with adequate water and place the hatch
Remove hatch, hold the arm and press lock to release, then swing the arm upwards and rest it suitably
Remove the drum and use required amount of batter. The rest can be stored in your refrigerator
|Remove Roller Stones assembly and place the atta kneader in the drum. Lock the arm and feed approx 350 gms of atta through the opening provided. Pour a little water and switch on the appliance. Add little oil and salt to taste. Add water drop by drop till you get the required consistency.|
|Remove the drum. Now place the bowl on the shell. Ensure that the bowl and coconut scraper are clean and dry. Now fix the coconut scraper onto the coupler. Take one half of the coconut, hold it firmly on the scraper for complete scraping. After scraping is over, clean the coconut scraper thoroughly and remove the same along with bowl.|