Sony KLV-22BX350 22″ 720p Bravia Multi-System HD LCD TV
Sony KLV-22BX350 22″ 720p Bravia Multi-System HD LCD TV. Sony KLV-22BX350 come up with most stylish and sleek design. Its key features makes this TV all the more a valued addition to any home. In LCD televisions, the main determining factor for picture quality is the processing engine. BRAVIA Engine 3T is a high definition video processor which reproduces pictures with higher contrast, superior colors, and amazing clarity. Experience great picture quality with Clear Resolution Enhancer in this compact size CCFL BX350. Expand and enjoy your choice of entertainment by hooking up anything from the BD player to digital camera. With this Sony LCD TV Connect a USB drive and be able to immediately share your photos on the big screen, which videos or listen to your favourite music.
Powered by an image processor using an algorithm specially developed by Sony, Live Color is able to reproduce incredibly vivid Colors on screen. With four user-adjustable settings available, you can choose just how vivid you want your images to be. Whether it’s a brilliant blue sky or a bright red rose, everything stands out so much more with Live Color!
BRAVIA Engine 3
In LCD televisions, the main determining factor for picture quality is the processing engine. BRAVIA Engine 3 is a high definition video processor which reproduces pictures with higher contrast, superior Colors, and amazing clarity.
Best of all, you can enjoy these high quality images regardless of whether the source is in SD (Standard Definition) or HD (High Definition).
Intelligent Picture Plus
Analogue broadcast (RF) and video input signals sometimes contain noise that can affect picture quality. Intelligent Picture Plus, together with Intelligent Signal Booster and Picture Optimization, effectively “cleans up” the image for beautiful and clear noise-free scenes.
MPEG Noise Reduction
BRAVIA televisions have an intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction (NR) feature that gets rid of both speck-like noise around subtitles and block noise that are usually found in fast-moving scenes. Effective for SD, HD, and even up converted images, MPEG NR ensures a sharper and more beautiful result each and every time.
BRAVIA Sync lets you link all compatible devices together for a simple one-push startup/shutdown process. Additionally, you can also operate these devices using just the BRAVIA remote control. With BRAVIA Sync, it’s all about convenience because entertainment should never be hard work!
- Color System NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43 (AV in only), PAL, PAL60 (AV only), SECAM
- Video Signal 480/60i, 480/60p, 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/50p, 720/60p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p (HDMI / Component), 1080/50p (HDMI / Component), 1080/24p (HDMI)
- Worldwide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
- Worldwide PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- Display Resolution WXGA (1366 x 768)
- Video Processing BRAVIA Engine 3
- Backlight Module CCFL
- Live Color
- 24P True Cinema
- Intelligent Picture Intelligent Picture PLUS
- MPEG Noise Reduction
- Viewing Angle 178°
- Screen Format TV: Full / Normal / Wide Zoom / Zoom, PC: Normal / Full 1 / Full 2
- Picture Mode Vivid / Standard / Custom / Game-Standard / Game-Original
- Sony Original Surround Simulated Surround
- Sound Mode Dynamic / Standard / Clear Voice
- Surround Mode Cinema / Music / Sports / Game
- Stereo System NICAM, A2
- Audio Output Power 16W (8W x 2)
- HDMI / Audio In 2 (1 Side/ 1 Rear)
- USB 2.0 1 (Side): Photo (JPEG), Music (MP3), Video (MPEG1, MPEG2 TS & PS)
- Component / Audio In 1 (Rear, Composite Input Common Use)
- Composite / Audio In 3 (1 Rear Monitor Out Common Use / 1 Rear, Component Input Common Use / 1 Side)
- HD15 PC Input / Audio 1 (Side)
- Audio Out1 (Rear)
- BRAVIA Sync
- FM Radio
- Picture Frame Mode (Also available at FM Radio mode)
- Sleep Timer
- On/Off Timer
- Teletext (1000 pages)
- PAP (Picture And Picture) (1 tuner)
- PIP (Picture In Picture) (PC Input)
- OSD Language English, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Vietnamese, Thai, French, Russian
- ECO Features
- PC Power Management Yes
- Power Saving Modes
- Idle TV Standby
- Power Requirements AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimension with Stand: Approx. 575 x 398 x 215 mm
- Dimension without Stand: Approx. 575 x 361 x 88 mm
- Weight with Stand: Approx. 6.6kg
- Weight without Stand: Approx. 6.0kg