Samsung UA-40C5000 40″ 1080p LED Multi-System TV
Samsung UA-40C5000 40″ 1080p LED Multi-System TV. Designed to perform and look good while doing it, the LED TV Series 5 will change the way you will look at televisions. But don’t let the beautiful exterior fool you. It’s jammed packed with every advanced feature you’ll ever need for your home entertainment needs. The LED TV 5,000 has full HD 1,080p resolution, the unique HyperReal Engine feature for crisp detail, Samsung’s Ultra Clear Panel for a clear viewing experience, Mega Contrast and Wide Colour Enhancer Plus for life-like colors. Samsung’s ‘LED TV’s’ combine LCD screens with LED edge-lights.
All Share keeps you connected.
Samsung HDTV takes the struggle out of sharing your talent with the world, or at least with your family. Transfer your videos, music and photos from your PC or mobile device. Wirelessly and effortlessly. It even connects with multiple PCs. Who said you need connections to get on TV?
Inspired by nature, designed with style.
Samsung continues to be inspired by the beauty found in nature and our latest HDTVs reflect that. Each of our series represent different elements found in nature-Metallic Sensation, Mystic Earth, Stone Black, Rhythmic Lines, and Sierra. And the understated tones change depending on the viewing angle and environment. Skillfully sculpted and ultra-slim, our new Samsung HDTVs are the essence of beauty.
Full HD 1,080P
Anyone can say they have the clearest picture. But only Full HD 1,080p has twice the detail and twice the resolution of regular HDTV. It delivers dazzlingly, rich colour and vivid details. And even corrects the errors from standard definition content. It’s definitely not your father’s HD.
Ultra Clear Panel
The Ultra Clear Panel on LED TV efficiently absorbs external light and effectively eliminates reflection, providing you with real, natural colour and deep, dynamic detail that deliver a clearer, more comfortable viewing experience.
Mega dynamic contrast
Enjoy the benefits of Samsung’s Mega Dynamic Contrast on your new LED TV. The Mega Dynamic Contrast feature greatly improves the contrast on any image to deliver a colour spectrum that spans from pure blacks to pristine whites and everything in between. So see the beauty in every detail without compromise.
Wide Colour Enhancer
The Wide Colour Enhancer Plus is just that-a superior colour enhancer. By using an advanced picture quality improvement algorithm, the Wide Colour Enhancer Plus can drastically improve the quality of any image and even uncover hidden colours and details. So see colours as they were meant to be seen with the help of Samsung’s Wide Colour Enhancer Plus technology.
Connect Share Movie
There’s no excuse anymore for leaving all those great digital pictures and videos in your cameras. All you need with the Samsung HDTV is USB connection cord. Just plug it in then instantly, play, save or delete. It even works for your music collection. So now anytime is showtime.
All it takes is one cable to connect your TV to your other audio and video sources. Our HDMI slot allows you to import all kinds of content without compression including pictures and videos from your digital camcorders and multimedia PCs. Now enjoying it all on a wide HD screen couldn’t be easier.
Digital Noise Filter
Enjoy all the advantages of a high definition LED TV with Samsung’s Digital Noise Filter. The filter helps to eliminate some of the digital artifacts and other digital “noise” that are seen on your screen. That means you can now watch crystal-clear analog programming as if it was being broadcasted digitally.
The driving force behind the amazing colour and realistic images of Samsung’s new LED TVs is the innovative HyperReal Engine. By optimising performance and image enhancement, the Samsung HyperReal Engine provides the most vibrant and crystal-clear Full HD images.
Samsung’s Anynet technology has been at the cornerstone for all its Full HD TVs. The new LED TV is no different. With Anynet (HDMI-CEC), you can control all of your HDMI-CEC compatible digital AV devices with a single remote control. No matter who’s the manufacturer, Anynet will simplify your home entertainment experience.
- 40″ Wide Screen Multi System LED TV
- 4 x HDMI Inputs
- PC Input
- USB Input
- FULL HD 1920 X 1080p resolution make for the absolute best video quality!
- World-Wide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System – Watch any video signal on this TV!
- World-Wide PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- 100 Hertz for the best video processing
- 3,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast: While viewing either very bright or very dark scenes, it can be difficult to distinguish main images which blend into the background. Dynamic Contrast dramatically mitigates this problem by adjusting the backlight intensity, providing up to a 4X improvement in contrast.
- Widescreen 16 X 9 Format
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- HDTV monitor (HDTV tuner required for HD reception)
- Wide Screen Mode allows you to watch conventional 4:3 aspect ratio broadcasts in wide screen (16:9) mode.
- Steady Sound® equalizes volume levels so there is consistent output between programs and commercials.
- Built-in hidden speakers includes 2 (5W x 2) speakers to deliver dynamic sound.
- Component Video Input offers the best video quality for DVD (480p and 480i), and digital set-top box (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i) connections.
- Parental Control V-chip technology allows parents to block unsuitable programming from younger viewers.
- Surround Sound Audio Effect
- Please note: This is a multisystem TV. This TV doesn’t have a digital TV tuner (ATSC or DVBT) tuner: What does this mean? To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US) you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc. To get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component.